This Legal Notice regulates the use of the webpage www.idneo.com, (hereinafter, the Site) owned by IDNEO TECHNOLOGIES, S.A.U. (hereinafter, IDNEO),NIF: A-08320384, Address: Carrer Rec de Dalt, 3, 08100, Mollet del Valles, Barcelona, Telephone: 937.57.08.87, E-mail: email@example.com.
Registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, Volume 45630, Folio 160, Sheet B-27145
The use of the Site requires the acceptance of the user of each and every one of the clauses indicated in this Legal Notice, as well as each of the specific warnings or clauses that are established for the contracting of certain services, products or use of areas of the Site.
If you do not accept the clauses set out in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and/or using the services and/or content made available on the Site.
USE OF THE PAGE.
The user undertakes not to use the Site for activities contrary to laws, morality, public order and, in general, to make use in accordance with the conditions set out in this Legal Notice. It also undertakes not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity.
IDNEO acts exclusively as responsible for the Site in its capacity as provider of an information service about its own services, not being responsible for the contents that, in contravention of this notice, users could send or publish, being the user solely responsible for the veracity and legality of them.
IDNEO may discontinue the service of the Site that is being used by the user and immediately resolve the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the Site or any of the services offered therein that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The entirety of this Page: text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, sorting and presentation of its contents, is protected by the laws on Property Intellectual and Industrial, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use, is prohibited.
IDNEO does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free use of the contents by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or misuse of this page and its contents is under the responsibility of the user.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or retransmission, in whole or in part, of the information contained in the Site, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization of IDNEO, is prohibited.
The Site may include links to third-party sites. The webpages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed or are the subject of controls by IDNEO that cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites or for the measures taken regarding your privacy or the processing of your personal data.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the IDNEO pages you must communicate it, obtaining the express consent to create the link. IDNEO reserves the right to object to the activation of links to its website.
MINORS OF AGE.
IDNEO reminds users of legal age, who are in charge of minors, that it will be their sole responsibility to determine which services and/or content are not appropriate for their age.
IDNEO informs them that there are software that allow filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, so that you can decide which Internet content and services children can access and which may not.
IDNEO shall not be directly or subsidiaryly liable for:
1. The quality of service, speed of access, proper operation, availability and continuity of operation of the Site.
2. Damage that may be caused to the user’s equipment by the use of the Site.
3. Cases where a third party, in breach of established security measures, accesses or uses messages for the transmission of computer viruses.
4. The vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
5. The legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents that users transmit with the use of the page or the services offered therein, as well as their veracity or accuracy. IDNEO does not control the use that users make of the Site, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice. By way of example and without limitation, the user will be responsible for:
6. Of the contents entered by them, especially the data and information entered and sent to IDNEO through the Page.
7. The performance of any kind of unlawful action, harmful to rights, harmful and / or harmful.
8. Untruthful or incorrect data provision.
This Legal Notice is written in Spanish and subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of controversy arising from the use of the services offered or the contents of the Site the parties, with the acceptance of the clause established in this Legal Notice will be submitted to the competent Courts of Barcelona.
Last updated: October 31, 2019.