What is a cookie?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or other device to access certain web pages that collect information about your browsing on the website. In some cases cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or its equipment, among other things, and according to the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Identifying cookies used
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used on this site are classified as follows:
- Own Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity seeking data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: Collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Data stored in the terminal so that it can be accessed and treated over a defined responsible for the cookie period -from few minutes to several years-.
- Technical Cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it there.
- Cookies Customization: Allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the locale from which you access service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: Allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for profiling users’ browsing such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: Allow the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: Allow the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
The following table shows the cookies of the website www.idneo.com and the purpose for which each one is used:
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer. Please, read the help section of your browser to learn more about activating the “private mode” or unlock certain cookies.
- Internet Explorer Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, please consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration.
For more information, please consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, please consult the Apple support or Help browser.
Disabling or removing cookies belonging to Google Analytics